Here are the links to my other blogs

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

"Six weeks later he introduced Cleo and cocaine to the equation. Half street, half Jamaican, she slipped into the car with us one night and I found myself in the middle too high to care who was touching me. Then it was just a hop skip and jump to her apartment on Astor Place.
When he left, I was still there smoking a joint and sharing the bowl of ice cream she’d brought back to the bed when she locked the door behind him.
We didn’t have sex, Cleo and I, unless he was with us. She was part of the plan, but I didn’t get it. At least not until we went on a double date and Luis, the other guy who I thought was with Cleo, leaned across her and kissed me in front of J. I thought we were doing whatever it was among friends. I didn’t know money was involved until he handed J cash after Cleo and I rolled around with him while J left to use the bathroom.
And there you have it.
Why it’s called a trick."

The unnamed woman Danny goes to DC to interview speaks about how sex with J led her to prostitution, from the prologue of J'S GIRLS.

No comments:

Post a Comment