Here are the links to my other blogs

Monday, May 10, 2010

"She’s warming up again, gave me all the signals yesterday. Took the clip out of her hair. Nice smoochy kiss at the elevator.
Hooking up later, said she had something to tell me that’ll make me really happy.
Was on her way to get her nails done since the gallery is closed on Mondays. She’ll be getting waxed too, which is silly since I couldn’t care less about that.
Like it that she does though, that she wants to, for me.
Like that she’ll be picking up a new shirt in some color I’d never buy for myself. Doing right about now, I think.
The routine, our little reconciliation dance.
Her hair comes down, the body gets waxed; I get a new shirt and we have spectacular sex. Her way first, hungry and fast, then mine, later, slow and relaxed.
Oh yeah.
I mean, come on, what’s better than make-up sex?
Especially if you weren’t fighting, but just haven’t seen each other in a while?
But then, waiting for Kitty’s always worth it for me.
Rocks my world, that girl.
Still.
Kitty."

Danny talking in Chapter 9 of J'S GIRLS about Kitty the day after she came to his precinct about those photographs she got at her gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment