Here are the links to my other blogs

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Took a little time out, had a new job I thought I was doing really well at, sold like a demon, was always on time, both managers loved me. The designer called to find out when I was in because she’d heard such nice things from the staff was well as the clients. Showed up last weekend and she said she didn’t like that way the outfit I was given to wear looked on me. The next day I was fired. Wasn’t given a reason, I’m sure it was because I’m 5’1” and 60, although I’m told I don’t look my age.
So, I’m back to the book, and getting ready for the parole hearing I’m testifying at in a month. I understand the posts from the prologue of J’S GIRLS have been confusing, so I’ll go back to my original plan. Have typed fourteen chapters of the new book that will need to edited later, twelve for my character and two so far for Danny from J’S GIRLS who appears as a fictionalized version the cop I kept encountering in real life during the events surrounding the incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment