Here are the links to my other blogs

Monday, May 31, 2010

Been typing all day, on a Danny roll. So much easier to do than what I wrote for myself to say. Talking about the same incidents, just like his voice better. He’s all Let’s Do This Thing, woke up thinking about it this morning.
Tempted to go on to his next chapter, not doing the multiple hand written rewrites this time. Have it in notebooks that I’ve edited and copied over once. Reading it through after a spell check, fiddling around a little, but then moving on.
Haven’t given my character a name yet, didn’t need to when she was talking. Danny refers to her as the redhead, or Eileen’s friend (Eileen is Kitty’s AA sponsor), don’t know what to call her. Me. Not going to use my real name to publish it under - should I use Maureen Donegal?

No comments:

Post a Comment