Here are the links to my other blogs

Saturday, May 8, 2010

"It totally baffled me, still does sometimes, what went on between them. But then, I don’t like men. I like Danny though; I get what she sees in him, but the very idea of what they do in bed skeeves me out. You know it’s got to be intense. For me it’d be like being assaulted. You can’t tell me it doesn’t hurt. But you can see what it does for her, especially when they’ve been away from each other for a while. That makeup sex, that being ravaged, and you know that’s what he does when she lets him in again. Frankly, between you and me, sometimes I think it’s why she holds him back, for the makeup sex. And I’m pretty sure when this little drama with these photographs is over, they’ll get back together and it’ll be fireworks.
But her way, always her way, you can count on it."

Fiona on Kitty and Danny's relationship in Chapter 5 of J'S GIRLS.

No comments:

Post a Comment