Here are the links to my other blogs

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Still digesting the information about the parole hearing results, and I am moved by the well wishes and concern from your comments. It’s been, as an observer, when I can separate myself from being in the middle of the mess of my life, interesting to see other people react to what has been happening.
At first, I felt rejected or maybe abandoned, when they told me they couldn’t listen to it or started to cry. I’ve only now come to realize it wasn’t about me, but the circumstances.
So now, as I try to pick up my pen and start writing again, I can just give myself a break instead of expecting to hop up and move on. A day or two, then back to work. Perhaps I all I need is to sit in the sun.

2 comments:

  1. Go sit in the sun even if it's a 100 degrees (like it is out here). Sunshine helps everything. Ditto to what Patricia said. :-)

    ReplyDelete