Here are the links to my other blogs

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Haven’t posted for a while, although I am busy revising the chapters for my character. Yesterday I reached the point in the story where I started this blog, and it triggered my interest in it again.
My biggest challenge at the moment is how to integrate my chapters into the sequence structure for Danny, who moves the story along, he finds out about the parole hearing coming up before I do, and I’m not sure if I should find out immediately afterwards or not.
Meantime, I have been working at the Barney’s Warehouse sale, the big Kahuna of designer bargain shopping, and it is grueling. People just do not know how to behave; I am frankly, embarrassed for them.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I do believe you have some possible short story material at your fingertips about this sales event. A whole book of short stories with different shoppers in each story.

    ReplyDelete