Here are the links to my other blogs

Monday, August 30, 2010

One more week at the Barney’s Warehouse sale to go, ends Labor Day. Yesterday they had a raffle for the staff, they do this on the weekend, and first they pick 15 out of the army of us using match tickets, and I won one, which never happens. Never. And then those 15 get to pull lottery tickets out of a hat, and the prize is usually $5 or $10, but I got, wait for it, $50!!
Took it as a sign that things are finally looking up, I have an interview on Wednesday that seems promising, but then they all do. Fingers crossed?
Still editing, not a quickly as I’d like, but I think I have resolved the sequence problem now. There are 5 more chapters to work on and I am still waiting for a copy of the transcript of my assailant’s parole hearing, which may or may not get included. It’s more a matter of curiosity at the moment; I'd just like to know what he had to say.

1 comment:

  1. Have eyes, fingers, hair follicles crossed in anticipation of good coming your way. Congrats on the win.

    ReplyDelete