Here are the links to my other blogs

Monday, August 9, 2010

Tough week, hanging in there. Will be working the Barney’s sale at the end of the month. Menswear and accessories, a new direction for me. Have to learn how to knot a necktie, I guess.
Hot hot hot here in Manhattan, spend a lot of time by the river late in the day, after the sun is not so unbearable and there’s always a nice breeze. Yesterday, as I was on my way home, I stopped at the Christopher Street pier and discovered are people doing the tango there on Sundays and Wednesday evenings. Even got asked to danced but I don’t know how. Will go back with my camera soon, and of course, work it into the story.
Have finished revising the Kitty and Danny chapters and put them away for the moment. Am about to dive back into mine, not a happy thought, but has to be done since that is the main focus of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment