Here are the links to my other blogs

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Yes, I’ve been neglecting this blog, but not the writing. Mostly I’ve been editing the new Danny chapters, which once I read them, were too repetitive, so I’m cutting them down.
As far as my life goes, that’s been quite enlightening. Even for me, living it. I’m glad I took two friends with me when I met the Parole Board Commissioner, because what he said was so over the top that I need witnesses to confirm it’s the truth.
The reason my assailant’s up for parole early is he’s now paralyzed from the waist down and in a wheelchair. Poetic justice, and before I had time to feel sorry for him, they read his file into the record and I got to hear more of his crimes and one involved a woman who was 7 months pregnant. So, still digesting, but no he gets no pity from me.

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps a slight weight lifted off your shoulders forever now on his. I hope this has given you a perspective of hope for your future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's still a threat, but there is comfort in seeing the cosmos at work here.

    ReplyDelete