Here are the links to my other blogs

Sunday, April 25, 2010

My other reader Carla, the one who has read J'S GIRLS three times, has reported in on the Danny photo from the other day and she too recognized him without reading the caption first. I did not describe the character after seeing this image but vice versa, so it happens to be a rather intriguing development.
Still writing in Caroline's voice, she would say rather and does not use apostrophes to shorten her words. Ever so proper, Caroline; I think these posts have been influenced by her since I set out to create the new chapter for her.
And Kitty, who is Danny's girlfriend and as major a character as he or Caroline are in the first novel, crossed my path today. Or at least the original version, until I decided Kitty should be a little younger, late 40's, in the body of Patricia Clarkson, who is older than that but still one of my all time favorite actresses. Sometimes I love living here.

1 comment:

  1. yes you should love living there...walking on the Hudson, how romantic it all sounds~
    what a cool looking detective. I wonder if all means that you described this sort of fellow in your book, then found this photo and the resemblance is uncanny.
    Beth

    ReplyDelete